The Gansbaai is our most mobile firepit, inspired by a good friend’s homemade “kruiwa” braai from.. Gansbaai , its designed to be easily moved between spaces that suit the occasion and weather.Features:
- 304 stainless steel stand
- 4mm thick Q235 mild-steel dish - Double coated with Duram NS7 Anti-Rust, Heat Resistant Paint
- Solid oak wheel for easy mobility
- Adjustable water drainage hole
- 10mm mild-steel base grid which enhances airflow and combustion
- Dish - Diameter (D): 800mm | Height (H): 180mm
- Dish + Stand - Length (L): 1500mm | Height (H): 350mm
- Base-Grid - Diameter (D): 450mm | Height (H): 50mm
KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS AWAY FROM THE FIREPIT WHEN LIT.
Do not use it in an area where there's a risk of uncontrolled fires.
Always position away from combustable objects on a safe, level, and non-flammable surface. Do not use on wooden deck if not placed on a concrete slab or relevant heat resistant and protective surface.
Never leave a lit fire pit unattended or move when lit. Allow to cool before emptying ash.